Social icons

Currently

Sunday, July 27, 2014
I'm in serious vacation mode right now...

Since Friday my family (as well as many family friends) have been up in Lake Placid for some relaxation and lake time. We've had pretty nice weather so far so I've been reading on the beach (The One & Only is so good) and going for swims off the dock. The wi-fi and cell phone signal is pretty non-existent up here so I've barely been on my phone (don't worry there are still plenty of insta updates) and have instead been soaking up the sun. 

I'll be here until Thursday and planning on doing more relaxing than blogging, but I'll be back full time next week!

7 comments

  1. Your photos are lovely! Hope you enjoy your vacation :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Sounds like a great vacation! I was in Long Island last weekend visiting friends and I had the same thing (no wifi and little cell phone service) and while it was a bit annoying at first, in the end it was such a good break from technology!
    So great to hear that you have been enjoying The One & Only, I have been thinking about adding it to my reading list!
    xo Nan
    Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of The One and Only? I went to her book signing and she is AWESOME in person.


    xo, katie

    www.a-touch-of-teal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the book so quickly. It was incredible and I couldn't put it down. Have you read it yet? If not I highly highly recommend!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely add it to your reading list. It was SO good! That sounds like such a fun vaca.


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did! I read it on my trip to New York a few weeks ago and couldn't put it down either. I didn't think Shay and Coach were actually going to happen, and then BAM! Would love to see it adapted in movie form.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.