Social icons

Summer Bucket List

Friday, June 13, 2014
{via}

Summer, especially now that I'm in college, is a long (and beautiful) time that needs to be taken advantage of. I've hated the years where September hits and I feel like outside of work I've accomplished nothing. So this year instead of forgetting about each of the things I want to do I'm writing a list of each of everything I want to accomplish (both fun and necessary) in the next three months. 

1. Go to Water Country with friends
2. Learn how to use Photoshop
3. Go dairy free for a week (#icecreamaddict)
4. Spend a weekend in New York
5. Read a lot of books (I can never decide on a number)
6. Find the perfect pair of go-with-everything flats
7. Bake a delicious summer dessert, maybe this one from Cupcakes and Cashmere
8. Start a journal to continue writing in while abroad
9. Eat the right amount of fruits and veggies each day
10. Complete a DIY that will actually be useful
11. Become a master packer (aka figure out how to fit 4 months of clothes into two suitcases)
12. Finish the movie list my friends and I are compiling
13. Bring my Nikon everywhere with me
14. Make s'mores (a must-have on any summer bucket list)
15. Visit somewhere new in Massachusetts

I'm sure I'll come up with more to add to this list as the summer goes on, but these fifteen are the perfect way to start. Summer is the best time for me to work on blogging projects and get to explore places I usually don't get to see, so hopefully you all will be seeing some of these must-dos on the blog soon. 

4 comments

  1. Love this post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of coming up with a summer bucket list. I feel the same way, that often september hits and I havent done half the things I hoped to do over the summer. I think it is really smart to take the time to write everything down because then hopefully you will remember to do everything :)
    Love the idea of going to a water park with your friends, such a great summer activity! I always try to read more over the summer, and dont often follow through. However, I just started a book of short essays called The Opposite of Loneliness, and I would strongly suggest it!
    Good luck with your list, sounds like you will have lots of fun adventures! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to accomplish #2, #5 and #14, too.


    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.