Social icons

Happy Friday + Links

Friday, February 21, 2014
{via}

Happy Friday to you all! I want to thank everyone for the support in the redesign of my blog in the comments of my post yesterday. I have been so excited to show it to you all, and I loved finding out that you were just as excited to see it. 

The highlight of this weekend is definitely the fact that it is going to be in the 50s in New York City. I mean, after this freezing winter (apparently the 8th snowiest in NYC history), 50 degrees seems like shorts and sandals kind of weather. While I won't actually be pulling out my shorts I will be spending as much time outside as I possibly can, especially since I've heard rumors of another snow storm on the horizon. All I can say is that if you are someone who lives where it doesn't snow just remember how incredibly lucky you are. I'm counting down the days until I can stroll around NYC wearing a dress and sandals like the girl in the above picture. 

A few things I've been loving this week are...

Amanda Risius' apartment featured on The Everygirl. I cannot believe she is in college and can only hope that in a few years my apartment will look this perfect. 

Blush nails with lots of gold rings as seen here

Jenna Lyons' shoe collection and this clip of J.Crew's shoe factory in Italy. Who doesn't love anything to do with Jenna Lyons or J.Crew? 

These adorable red flats for spring that were featured on Could I Have That? earlier this week. Did I mention they are only $25? Seriously, go buy them now. 

An inspirational (and informative) interview with Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling on La Prive. 

Tips for looking stylish and put together on a teensy tiny budget. I need to get my hands on one of these asap. 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

12 comments

  1. Your new blog design looks utterly amazing! Also love that dress!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous dress! The new layout looks fantastic.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with this dress. I like polka dots
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to find a dress just like it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Caroline

      Delete
  4. Your blog looks amazing! I can't wait to read more :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the re-design, super cute! Glad you guys got a reprieve from the snowy weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best break! Thanks so much!

      Caroline

      Delete
  6. Love the new re-design! So chic!
    Xo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.