Social icons

Outfit: I Needed This

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I know exactly what you're thinking... more scalloped pieces, can she be any more repetitive. Yes, I went to TJ Maxx and came out with two things. Yes, they were both navy blue and scalloped. Clearly I have a problem.

But, I loved this dress so much that I just couldn't pass it up. After spending months debating to buy the J.Crew version that looks similar to this dress I couldn't have been happier to find an option for only $20. Luckily, I also had a great excuse of 'needing' a dress to wear to the bridal shower. My mom likes to point out that I always need something new even though my closet is overflowing. We clearly have different ideas on what the work need implies (though she's probably right). 

6 comments

  1. This is such a cute and chic alternative to the J.Crew version! (with an even better price tag) I definitely have to check out my local TJMaxx now!


    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on you lovebug! I completely understand the idea of needing something for your closet, gets me everytime!

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20?? That's amazing! Thought it was J.Crew haha!


    Hannah
    upstatetocityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this dress in white! It's so easy to dress up and down.


    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.