Social icons

Shop: Wishful Thinking

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Midterms are currently making my life absolutely manic, but I've made some serious plans with my bed and the beautiful March issue of Harpers Bazaar for Monday afternoon. Along with my life, my style has been pretty crazy lately. I don't know if having bipolar style is a real thing, but if it is I definitely have it. As spring looms in the distance I've been jumping back and forth between girly cuts and colors and all things black. Pastel blues, pinks, and florals are classic spring, but New York is getting the best of me and making we reach for ripped black jeans and leather jackets. Regardless of what I'll be wearing I'm definitely wishing for lazy (aka non school work filled) summer days. 

Shop the post below for my picks shown above and a few others!

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Caroline

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this post! My favorite items are the 'These Are the Days' shirt and the bag <3

    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pastel top from Topshop... swoon. I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think my style has bipolar moments too! ha, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the new blog design Caroline!!!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.