Social icons

Outfit: Belvedere Castle

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
{American Eagle jacket, Zara blouse, Old Navy coated jeans, Express boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag}
{taken by Alice Verderber}

These pictures are again from this past weekend when it was beautiful outside! My friend and I made a trip to the Upper West Side for our weekly bagels and to see Belvedere Castle in Central Park. The views of both the park and Manhattan were absolutely incredible and I definitely want to go back when the ground isn't completely covered with snow. 

Hope you're all having a great week! Things may be a little slow around Peachy Keen for the next few days because I have three midterms on Monday, but I promise I'll be back in full force soon!

8 comments

  1. I love your top! It's adorable :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zara cami looks so pretty on you. Now I really regret not buying one! Great outfit.

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikky! I had to sew the straps to make it actually fit right, but it was worth it!

      Caroline

      Delete
  3. Love! Also living vicariously through you till I get back home ;)

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! May will be here before you know it!

      Caroline

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful backdrop! Love your outfit, very simple but still cute!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.