Social icons

Happy Weekend + Links

Friday, June 6, 2014
{via}

Happy Friday everyone! This week went extra quick for me since I was on vacation for most of it, and I would definitely be ok with next week being a repeat. I am excited for tomorrow, though, because my family is hosting a bridal shower for my cousin. My mom and I have spent weeks talking about the decorations and food (think seer sucker, hydrangeas, and mason jars with lemonade)! 

And now a few of my favorites from the week...

You all know my love for digital marketing and this interview with Lucy Laucht, who works at JCrew, is perfection!

The new issue of Porter Magazine comes out today and I'm dying to find it on sale around where I live (cause I'm definitely not in New York anymore). 

This Splendid clutch in navy is perfect for summer and very high on my wish-list

I picked up a light blue version of these straws for the bridal shower and am now obsessed with how cute they are

If you love an all black look as much as I do then these tips on how to wear one in the summer are a must see

I finally got a chance to look through the latest J.Crew Style Guide that was shot in India and couldn't be more in love with the location and the looks

Hope you all have a great weekend!

p.s. I just reached one thousand followers on instagram, so definitely check my insta out if you haven't already! :)

2 comments

  1. YAY! Congrats on reaching 1k!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sounds like a fabulous week!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.