Social icons

Summer Party Planning

Monday, June 9, 2014

This weekend my family was lucky enough to host a bridal shower for my cousin who is getting married in August. Of course the moment I found out we were having the party I went straight to Pinterest. With this board and some inspiration from their wedding invite we went for a blue and yellow summery theme. With seer sucker and burlap we pulled in pretty patterns and textures, but I must say the real eye catcher of the event was the cake we had made at Keyks Bakery. Not only was it delicious, but the stripes and flowers made for a beautiful centerpiece. Adding fun details, like the burlap gift bags and striped straws, were what really finished the decorating off perfectly. Of course the best part of the whole event was getting to celebrate with my cousin and our family!

10 comments

  1. What beautiful photos! These are photos you think you'll only ever see on Pinterest but never be able to pull off (is that just me?). I'm glad you had fun with your family!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great decorations! I love the seersucker tablecloth and the hydrangeas so perfect for a summer party. Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, this is stunning! All of the little details really made the party. I'm such a sucker for striped straws and the mason jars! You're inspiring me to throw a bash of my own...

    xo, alicia
    www.aliciatenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I love the whole blue/yellow theme! So perfect for the summertime

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way! Thanks Constance!


    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alicia! You definitely should!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.