Social icons

Outfit: Sunday Morning

Monday, May 5, 2014
 {Forever 21 tee (in navy), American Eagle Jeans (similar), Sam Edelman espadrilles, Urban Outfitters bag}

Remember when I told you all about my favorite striped tee getting stained? Well, thank god for stain removers because after two times through the wash my tee is perfect again. Simple tees like this one have been my go-to recently with such a busy schedule. After I picked up these {perfect} leather espadrilles last weekend I've realized they are the best finish to a casual weekend outfit and have been wearing them non stop. A striped tee, white jeans, and flat espadrilles were the perfect combination for a Sunday morning walking around the East Village to pick up bagels and take in the sunshine.

Hope you all have a great start to the week! I can't believe I only have two more weeks in the city before summer starts.

6 comments

  1. love those espadrilles!


    xx allie
    www.allietozack.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. patty & michelleMay 5, 2014 at 5:47 PM

    Great outfit! I love the espadrilles though not sure if I could pull them off. I always see cute things on other bloggers and then feel like it wouldn't look good on me! I can't wait to pull out my white jeans though :)
    -Patty
    Atlantic Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a simple yet elegant outfit! I love it!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those espadrilles! Have I told you how obsessed I am with your new blog design yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Black and white is so classic :)


    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, stain remover products are definitely a keeper in my house! Thank goodness you were able to get the stain out. I love stripe tops! I own several but each one feels so different to me that I can't imagine not owning each one. haha!

    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.