Social icons

Styled: Crop Top & Maxi Skirt

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

There were so many dresses I loved Monday night at the Met Gala, but Emma Stone definitely struck me the most. In a sea of dresses (a sea of beautiful dresses no doubt), Emma Stone's crop top and maxi skirt felt like a breath of fresh air. The simplicity of the look was the complete opposite of most of the nights dresses and I seriously loved it.

While I won't be heading to a fancy gala anytime soon, I do have a few dressier events throughout the summer. Instead of just going straight to a dress, I've now been looking for fun crop-top and maxi skirt combos. Stone's bright color blocking is striking, but I love the idea of adding a pattern or keeping to softer colors for a different effect. 

What do you all think of the crop-top and maxi-skirt combination?

3 comments

  1. totally agree that emma stone rocked the red carpet! I'm also digging the pink and red color combo.. so darn perfect!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first one with the stripes! I definitely wanna try that this summer!
    love, marissa
    http://marissameleedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma totally rocked the carpet! I personally love the second outfit, it is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.