Social icons

Outfit: Seaside

Monday, May 12, 2014
{J.Crew chambray top, Mango top (similar), Gap skirt, Ralph Lauren sandals, Urban Outfitters sunglasses}

This weekend I left the city for an afternoon with family in Connecticut. While studying was what I probably should have been doing it really helped me to spend a day relaxing by the ocean (despite all the thunderstorms). It felt like summer so I pulled out some of my favorite summer pieces. My chambray shirt from J.Crew has been worn to death, but it is still my favorite thing to throw on as a light layer when you don't really need a jacket. Also, I got this Gap skirt recently (for 30% off! I always wait for Gap to have sales before buying anything) and I love it. It is perfectly versatile and I actually bought it a size down so that it would be as flowy as in the pictures. Oh, and it has pockets, which makes it the best skirt!

Hope you all had a great weekend and a happy Mothers Day! I can't wait to get home so I can actually celebrate with my mom.

2 comments

  1. Love your outfit! I love that skirt too, I definitely will have to check it out :)


    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that top! I've been shopping for the past few weeks for summer attire but haven't had much luck. I want flowy tops like this one that are great for every day wear. I'll have to keep shopping I suppose! :)

    HCXO,

    Patty ~ Atlantic Chic

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.