Social icons

NYC Eats: The Meatball Shop

Thursday, May 15, 2014
{2nd Picture Taken by Alice @av95}

I've been a little off the grid recently, and while some of the reason is my studying for finals, it's mostly because I've been trying to soak up every last moment I have in the city with my friends. 

Last night some of my roommates and I went to a spot I've been dying to go to for months, The Meatball Shop in the West Village. It was seriously one of the cutest places I've been for dinner (I'm more of a brunch kind of girl). The menu is a mix of meatball sandwiches, 'naked' meatballs, and incredible sides (aka delicious risotto). Picking your type of meatball and sauce by using a marker to check off the boxes and the decor is only part of the fun, because the food is definitely the best part. 

If you're in the city anytime soon and find yourself in the West Village this is my new number one spot! If you're looking for other restaurant suggestions check out this post and this post. 

1 comment

  1. ah! I'm in love with meatballs so I will definitely be trying this restaurant when I'm in NYC this summer! Thanks for sharing :)
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.