Social icons

Outfit: A Growing Collection

Thursday, November 21, 2013
{Zara coat, J.Crew Factory flannel (now sold out), Old Navy coated jeans, Express Boots, Nordstrom sunglasses}

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of outfit posts this week. The fact that the sun is now setting close to 4:30pm is making it hard to find time to pictures before it is dark. However, I'm so happy I am finally showing off my love of all things plaid on the blog.

 I just bought the shirt above from J.Crew Factory and it is the second plaid flannel in my collection (the other can be seen peeping out of my sweater here) and it definitely won't be the last. I bought it a little on the larger size for a more casual fit and so that it can shrink in the wash without me freaking out. I started off the day yesterday wearing the top tucked into my favorite coated jeans, but ended up untucking it after having to adjust the front one to many times. I'm sure as soon as the snow begins to fall here in New York I'll be wearing this look with my red hunters as often as I can!

~ Caroline

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.