Social icons

Outfit: Bridge Sunset

Thursday, March 27, 2014
{Necessary Clothing jacket, West Kei top, Gap Jeans, INC flats, Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC, Urban Outfitters bag}

Here are the last of the pictures from my spring break! After picking up this striped top at a Bloomingdales outfit I wanted to wear it right away and I snapped a few pictures while at home. Then last Saturday it was incredibly warm in the city and I turned back to the same look, just switching the shoes (black ankle boots not shown). 

I've been to the Brooklyn Bridge many times since starting school in the city. However, this was the first time I'd been at sunset. These pictures don't do justice to just how incredible the sky looked and you also can't see that it was 60 degrees out!! I was so happy to just be able to throw on a leather jacket and show one of my best friends around the city. It was truly the perfect last night of spring break spent with friends! 

4 comments

  1. Love it! The Brooklyn Bridge is one of my favorite places in NYC, and I love heading into Brooklyn and exploring!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow- I love your leather jacket! It looks so good on you & a twist on a classic black one!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neidelyn! I wear it probably four times a week to layer in the freezing weather! Definitely my go-to.

      Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.