Social icons

Shop: Spring Shoes Under $80

Monday, February 17, 2014
{Shoemint ($80), Lulus ($31), Lulus ($28)}
{Shoemint ($60), Soludos ($43), Topshop ($75)}
{Shoedazzle ($15), Shoemint ($70), Forever 21 ($23)}

Only 30 days until spring! Which, in New York, means about two months until it actually starts to feel like spring outside. Even so, I'm starting my spring wish list! 

These three types of shoes are high on my wish list this season. Chunky ankle strap heels are not only practical (stilettos on NYC sidewalks shouldn't be allowed), but also incredibly fun. I love all the variations of these heels, and I finally just ordered the first pair from Shoemint. If you follow me on twitter you know I'm anxiously waiting there arrival. Then we have the classic espadrille, which is making a serious come back. I'm not sure how practical these are for walking around NY, but with all the different prints, colors, and textures (aka this calf-hair and leather option) there is a pair for everyone. I've also been searching for the perfect pair of these pointed flats. I love everything about this Jeffrey Campbell pair, except for the price point. These flats, in bright colors and floral patterns, are high on my list, especially since they can easily be worn in the city!

What are your favorite shoes for spring?

3 comments

  1. i love all these shoes! And I can't wait until spring either! I especially love those blue flats and brown heels :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first ones! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pointed flats trend! I used to avoid it, but I've come to love it. It's so chic! I love the Jeffrey Campbell ones you linked.

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.