Social icons

SHOP: Easiest Fall Uniform

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Real fall weather is here and I've been running back to my cozy fall favorites. I constantly find myself turning to a combination of long sweaters and soft leather (or pleather let's be real) leggings and pants. It's definitely the easiest combination, but I wouldn't really call it a slump as much as a uniform. 

I'll be sharing an outfit post in the next few days of my favorite new sweater to pair with leather pants, but last year's go-to was this striped sweater. I've been eyeing an updated striped sweater from J.Crew that even has leather elbow patches to match. For chillier days I switch out leopard flats for slip-ons or boots and add an army jacket on top. Keep scrolling down to shop my favorites for this fall uniform :)




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.