Social icons

Outfit: Macarons and the MoMA

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
{Necessary Clothing jacket, H&M sweater dress, Nine West boots, Forever 21 bag (borrowed from friend!)}

On Sunday I finally got the chance to head uptown to the MoMA after wanting to make the trip for months. As per usual my favorite exhibit was the photography exhibit and I left feeling inspired. Of course, stopping by the Macaron Cafe afterwards was definitely a plus as well. 

Sadly, it was only when I uploaded these pictures yesterday that I realized how horrible all the pictures of my outfit came out. Under my leather jacket I was wearing my favorite H&M purchase of all time, a sweater tunic/dress with a boatneck and gold buttons. Even though I bought it almost two years ago it is still one of my winter go-tos (last seen here)!

2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I love macaroons, they look delicious in the pictures!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie! They were incredibly delicious!

      Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.