Social icons

{via}

 Happy Friday and Valentine's Day everyone! Tonight my friends and I will be staying in, away from the cold, and catching up on movies with homemade cookies my mom sent (love my parents!). I'm also excited for this long weekend to be able to catch up on work that I've been getting behind on as well as being able to relax a bit before the semester gets too crazy. 

From yesterday's post you all know I'm at the point now where I'm rebelling against the cold and wearing whatever I want. Well, what I really want to wear is this incredible jacket shown above on Samantha from Could I have that? (also seen on Kendi). The moment I saw this jacket I ran over to my roommate screaming, "have you ever seen anything that is more me?" She completely agreed that this incredible floral moto jacket is meant to be in my closet. Sadly, with the hefty price tag this option is really not an option, so in the coming months I'll be looking for something just as incredible at a lower price. 

A few things I've been loving this week are...

Details from the J.Crew Fall/Winter 2014 collection

Her Campus's picks for the best hairstyles of NYFW

Tips for dressing like (my icon) Jenna Lyons

With all the rain/snow in NY I've been eyeing these classic shorter Hunters, as well as these in a pale blue 

These super stylish emojis from Harper's Bazaar, my favorite is this one

Hope you all have a great long weekend!

5 comments

  1. Sounds like a GREAT day. (And omg I love the jacket so muchhhh). Happy Valentines Caroline! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a beautiful list! And yes, I agree--that jacket is so beautiful!
    Happy Valentines Day! xx

    <(") Hoda
    http://joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day Hoda! Thanks for stopping by!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. I can't see the whole jacket but I still love it!
    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.