Social icons

Outfit: Dinner Basics

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
{unknown top, American Eagle jeans, J.Crew heels, Bauble Bar necklace, unknown clutch}

Last night I made dinner for a few friends and my house and decided to put on a bright summery outfit after a long day at work. Unfortunately the weather wasn't cooperating with my summery attitude. 

Luckily, unlike the weather, the recipe I was making did cooperate and my cheesy shrimp and pasta turned out well! Since I am definitely no chef my friends were happily surprised that the meal I threw together didn't poison them or make anyone sick. 

Happy Wednesday! Only two more days until the weekend! On Sunday I'll be leaving for a little vacation in Connecticut with my sister. There will be lots of days relaxing by the pool and catching up on some reading!

~ Caroline



2 comments

  1. lovely look ! great sandals!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3192
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! :)

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.