Social icons

My Favorite Lobster Rolls

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Being from New England, summer is defined by vacations to the Cape, chilly nights in Maine, and most importantly lobster rolls. Now that I'm living in New York City full-time it's pretty hard to make the trek up to to Massachusetts for my favorite lobster roll spots, so when I headed out to Montauk with my family I knew we needed to try out The Lobster Roll in Amagansett. You may know the spot for it's insta-famous LUNCH sign, but I'm happy to report that the lobster rolls are definitely up to par with my New England favorites. Since we do have a few weeks left of summer Fridays I'll be heading up to Massachusetts and hopefully hitting up another one of my favorites soon 😊

Keep reading for a list of my four favorite Lobster Rolls spots!

SHOP THE POST




FAVORITE LOBSTER ROLL SPOTS
(in no particular order)

Barnacle Billy's
Barnacle Billy's in Oqunquit is the longest running favorite on this list. Nestled at the end of the Marginal Way it's the perfect place to finish off your walk along the coast. 

Woodman's of Essex
Woodman's is what you're picturing when you think classic New England lobster shack - gingham covered picnic tables, buttered buns, and an ice cream store next door to finish off your meal.

Luke's Lobster
Honestly, Luke's makes it on my list of favorites for it's multiple locations in Manhattan. The rolls are great, but the fact that those of us stuck in the city can get a bit of the beach is the real reason I love this spot. I generally head to the location at the Plaza Food Hall and bring my roll out to Central Park for a picnic, but there are multiple locations throughout the city.

The Lobster Roll Amagansett
I've already raved about The Lobster Roll earlier in this post so I'll spare you the long explanation. You might go for the aesthetic, but you'll stay for the extensive menu including both hot and cold lobster rolls, watermelon beer, and amazing desserts.

SHOP THE POST




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.