Social icons

After Work Dressing

Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Monday everyone! I say happy because I'm currently OOO with my family out on Montauk enjoying a few days of nature and summer weather. Definitely follow along on Instagram for a little behind the scenes look at our long weekend. 

Unfortunately, beach days aren't usually my norm these days. I'm usually pretty busy between balancing my job and blogging. Most days this looks like heading home directly after work to put together posts, but some days it means working on my networking (aka my least favorite thing) and heading to events after work. On these days I usually don't go home before events, so figuring out an easy day to night look has been key. 

These pants have been the miracle worker when it comes to perfecting the day to night look. I wear them constantly for meetings since they have a trendy feel while still being a little dressy and completely office appropriate. This day I paired them with a sleeveless summer sweater and flat sandals for the office, but then switched to a more fun silk cami and heeled sandals for the happy hour I was headed to. This swap is perfect because you can easily keep everything in your laptop bag without it feeling too bulky. If you don't want to bring a change of top to the office you could also easily throw a light blazer or sweater over your silk cami for the daytime. 

Do you all have any great day to night tips? 

SHOP THE POST

Polka Dot Blouse (similar) // Black Pants // Steve Madden Sandals (similar) // Black Bag (similar)


SHOP THE POST


Polka Dot Blouse (similar) // Black Pants // Steve Madden Sandals (similar) // Black Bag (similar)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.