Social icons


So my leather addiction has gotten even worse... A year ago I never would have thought my closet would be full of leather, but maybe that's what New York has done to me. I finally found a pair of leather leggings, which had been on my wishlist for a long time, and I'm obsessed with them. They pair perfectly with my new leopard print flats (my last pair finally fell apart, but after refusing to change I found this pair that are almost identical!). You'll definitely be seeing a lot more of both these pieces when I get back to the city!

Oh, and this whole coat worn as a cape thing. I don't know how people walk around with their coat this way (do they?), but it did make me feel just a bit more stylish when taking pictures. 

~ Caroline

12 comments

  1. LOVE those leather leggings!

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coat as a cape makes me feel COOL :) great post care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather leggings!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Such a cool take on a simple/classic look! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love capes, so it's super neat how you used a coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so beautiful! Love your outfit (especially those leggings!)
    xx

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I love the leggings and the shoes!! <3

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.