Social icons

Styled: Weekend Wear

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Even though I don't have a job that makes me dress up five days a week the weekend still puts me in the mindset for casual comfy looks. Two of my favorite trends right now are boyfriend jeans (especially the kind that are only slightly boyfriendy) and dressier slip-ons and they are both perfect for Saturday shopping. Of course, adding a slightly striped top and delicate gold jewelry is the perfect way to finish this look. 

~ Caroline

10 comments

  1. Love that look! And I love the look of boyfriend jeans, although unfortunately I don't own a pair yet. Have a lovely weekend!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! Hope you have a great long weekend as well!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Don't they!? That's why I love bf jeans!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. Love the combination! casual, but neat looking!
    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! It's perfect for the weekend...comfy but not slouchy :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tee, such a great casual throw on option!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.