Social icons

Shop: I Want to Wear a TShirt?

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm not really a tshirt kind of girl. I will almost always choose a blouse or sweater over a tshirt, but with all these fun tees on bloggers I've change my mind a bit. I love the way Grace and Sydne pair an easy tee with dressier skirts and how Victoria and Jessica add jackets on top of their tees. Of course Jules, who in my opinion is the master of casual cool wear, perfectly pairs her chambray and sneakers. 

What do you all think about tshirts like these?

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. ah, thank you for the feature Caroline! And I'm DYING over the Madewell Paris Tee! I'm trying to convince myself that it's worth the $45!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love the outfit you put together. The Paris one is my favorite as well and believe me I'm doing the exact same thing!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree more! I'm the type that likes to dress up and look put together, but I love the casual cool vibe all these looks give off. I'm loving the J. Crew one! Love this post Caroline!

    xoxo,
    caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    p.s. thanks for the love on Instagram, I noticed;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I've been seeing the chicest t-shirts ever lately! I totally need need one!
    xo,
    N
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.