Social icons

Happy Weekend!

Saturday, December 21, 2013
{via}

Happy weekend everyone! I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away. This week was jam packed with studying and christmasy things in New York. Sadly, I didn't get over to see Rockefeller Christmas tree or the Bergdorf holiday windows, but there is always next year! My amazing father braved the traffic and picked me up in the city yesterday to bring me home to Massachusetts. You would think between NY and MA there would not be such a large change in temperature, but there is about a foot of snow on the ground here and it is freezing. I will definitely be cuddled inside catching up on magazine reading for the next few days! 

Some other things I love right now....
- Getting on the Divergent bandwagon, my sister has ensured me the books are incredible
- This girl's red lips and cozy sweater are perfect for Christmas day
- Still looking for gifts for friends and family and my 20 Under $25 guide is definitely helping
- My heart is swooning over these gorgeous loafers

Hope you all have a great weekend!

~ Caroline

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.