Social icons

Styled: Christmas Morning

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! Since getting home from school Friday night I've been getting extra sleep and catching up on reading. After finals a vacation was definitely needed. 

Today I'm heading down to Connecticut to see family and this look is similar to what I think I'll be wearing Christmas day. For lounging around, opening presents, and playing with my little cousins an easy comfortable outfit is a must-do. Adding fun pops of pattern and sparkle make the look perfect for Christmas!

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. This is the perfect outfit! Definitely something I would wear.

    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adalia! Hope you have a great Christmas!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.