Social icons

Outfit: Snow Day

Wednesday, December 18, 2013
{J.Crew chambray shirt, J.Crew flannel, Old Navy jeans, Hunter boots}

It has been snowing like crazy in New York and surprisingly I haven't minded. The falling snow is beautiful and the way it coats Washington Square creates picture perfect settings (literally). Unfortunately, the snow comes with seriously cold temperatures, which is where this whole two shirt thing came in. Layering my favorite flannel under a chambray top ended up being the perfect pop of plaid while keeping me extra warm in the snow. 

~ Caroline

3 comments

  1. I have the same chambray from J.Crew and I love it! I never thought of layering two button downs before - definitely going to try it!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is simply darling, I love your style!

    -Maddie
    bitsandlittlepieces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chambray and plaid shirt combo! I recently got both and will definitely be trying out this outfit! Love your blog!

    -Jen (confessionsofaprepster.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.