Social icons

Outfit: Polka Dotted Summer

Tuesday, July 30, 2013
{Lush dress, unknown necklace (similar), Vince Camuto heels, Nordstrom watch}

One of my favorite parts of summer is the ability to be able to just throw on a dress and heels and not have to worry about complex layers and staying warm. While I will be excited to wear layers when fall comes for now I am loving every warm afternoon that I can just wear an easy dress.

 I was given this necklace as a graduation present from a friend and ever since then I have been obsessed with it. From the first J.Crew version to the Bauble Bar version I have loved these necklaces. Not only is it a great necklace to wear with summer dresses but it also goes perfectly over more casual tshirts. 

~ Caroline


4 comments

  1. I love your dress! So cute and casual! :)

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is beutiful! I love this style for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable dress! Love polka dots :)
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.