Social icons

Outfit: Backyard Barbecue

Wednesday, July 31, 2013
{unknown top, Paige jeans, Ralph Lauren sandals, Nordstrom watch, Bella of Cape Cod ring}

Evening barbecues are one of my favorite parts of summer. However, the mosquitoes that come along with them are probably one of my least favorite parts. So when it comes to spending evenings outside I always pair jeans with a light top so that the mosquitoes can't bite! 

I love this top I bought in France a few years ago because not only is it pretty much as nautical as you can get (and matches my ring!), but it is also light enough to wear on the hottest days. With this easy combination I can worry about which pasta salad I want instead of the weather and bugs!

Also, isn't it crazy that today is the last day of July? The summer is going so quickly and the days are getting shorter!

~ Caroline



1 comment

  1. cute shirt :> lovely outfit <3
    happy august!
    check out my July favorites: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3356
    XOXO,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.