Social icons

Transition: Summer to Fall Sweater

Monday, July 29, 2013

While the temperatures are still steaming around Boston my mind has started to think about Fall. I usually stop buying summer clothes at the beginning of July and start looking into fall pieces. However, the best pieces are those that can be worn every season.

 That is why I love this light weight sweater from Topshop. For the last month of Summer it can easily be thrown over a light shirt and shorts for chillier nights or afternoons by the windy ocean. Then in a few months when the temperatures have dropped you can layer warmer pieces underneath the sweater. One of my favorite ways to do this is an easy tee underneath a chambray shirt. With heavier layers on top you can wear a skirt with fun patterned flats. 

Transitional pieces are key to every wardrobe and some other great options are easy blazers, skirts that can be worn with tights, and classic flats. 

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. So great love it! So happy I found your blog...now following :)

    Come follow my blog?
    Glitter & Gold

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your personal style and your blog is also adorable!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.