Social icons

Shop: Floral Flourish

Tuesday, March 19, 2013
{Forever 21, Forever 21, Asos, JCrew, Madwell}

I always seem to go back and forth between tight skirt and flowy skirts. Some years I don't buy anything but loose flowly skirts and other years my closet is filled with bandage skirts, pencil skirts, etc. I think this summer is going to be filled with many tight skirts, and they will definitely be floral. 

After seeing this skirt on Madewell's website I knew I needed to get my hands on a foral pencil skirt. It just seemed so perfect for summer days. I was actually daydreaming of hot sun and palm trees at my computer. Unfortunately the price tag (of over $300?!?) for this pretty little thing was more than ridiculous. So using one of my usual procrastination methods I went on the hunt for more floral pencil skirts. 

After the Madewell skirt my favorite is definitely the green forever 21 skirt. Maybe it is because they have similar colors, and I got the same island floral feel. I'll definitely have to get my hands on one of these for when the sun decides to come out one of these days. 

~ Caroline

3 comments

  1. I literally just bought and tried on that green floral skirt from f21! It is so cute and flattering & perfect for spring. Even with a tee or a nicer top!!!


    xo
    Siobhain

    www.chopstick-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these skirts! They are gorgeous. The longer one in the middle is my favourite. x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore pencil skirts, great picks!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.