Social icons

Outfit: Last First Day

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

And just like that, it's back to school for me! Yesterday I had the last first day of school I'll likely ever have and it was definitely a bit emotional. After my classes I headed to the NYU Reality Show, a musical show put together by upperclassmen for the incoming freshman each year. As the last song finished tears were stinging my eyes and I realized how fast these last few years have flown by. Luckily, the one positive thing from getting emotional this early in the year is that I'll definitely cherish the next few months. 

Of course, as with all other years I couldn't have been more excited to go shopping for a first day of school outfit. I'm so ready for fall, but since the weather doesn't entirely agree this mustard colored dress was the perfect compromise. This dress is from Zara, but I've linked to a few other mustard pieces I love since it really is a great fall color, especially if you're already a fan of olive. 




SHOP THE POST // Zara Dress // Zara jacket // Aldo flats // Longchamp bag // J.Crew Factory sunglasses 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.