Social icons

Coffee Runs & Cardigans

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I've been putting a bit more effort this summer and now fall to push my wardrobe boundaries by working in trendier, patterned, and even colorful pieces into my wardrobe. For the most part I've been loving the result (it's been especially nice to not only have black and white in my closet), but other days it's nice to just go back to the basics - comfy jeans, an easy tshirt blouse, and a cozy cardigan. When I was home in Massachusetts a few weeks ago I made an effort to be up at 8AM every morning to be able to spend the maximum amount of time with my family, so going back to basics was exactly what I needed for early morning coffee runs. 

Since the weather is miraculously already feeling like fall in the Northeast I've been turning to extra soft long cardigans to layer for chillier mornings. I even keep one at the office 24/7 for afternoons when the AC has been cranked a little too high. The best part is their are so many cardigan options under $50. If you're anything like me, start ordering them in multiple colors because it's looking like the long cardigan is going to be a staple in my fall wardrobe!


CARDIGANS UNDER $50



Beige Cardigan // White Blouse (similar) // Jeans // Crossbody



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.