Social icons

{1: View of Brooklyn Bridge from South Street Seaport}
{2: I love the flower and fruit stands along the busy soho streets}
{3: Felt like I needed to go visit Dan Humphrey across the bridge}
{4: World Trade Center Memorial building rising up into the sky}

{5: Little Cupcake Bakeshop, one of my favorite cupcake/desert places in the city}
{6: Outside my new school for the next four years!}
{7: Washington Sq Arch against the blue skies}
{8: Blossoming trees that I have yet to see in Mass this spring}

{9: Delicious Bruschetta at Lunella Restaurant. One of the best Italian meals I've ever had}
{10: I love these city streets}
{11: Peeks at the Empire State Building}
{12/13: Incredible view from an NYU building}

I got back from New York late Sunday night and unfortunately had homework to do for Monday morning so I didn't have time to upload these pictures for yesterday, but here they are! I had an amazing time in New York during the short time (not even 48 hours) I was there. 

Saturday I spent the day with my parents exploring lower Manhattan. We went down to the South Street Seaport that overlooks the Brooklyn Bridge. Unfortunately most of this area is still empty and under construction from Hurricane Sandy last fall. Luckily the skies cleared as the day went on and the sun came out. The blue skies made the World Trade Center Memorial building look incredible. Saturday night we had dinner in Little Italy at Lunella, and the food was incredible. The bruschetta was as good (possibly better) than the bruschetta I had in Italy. Then we went to the Little Cupcake Bakeshop. I've been to this cupcake place a few times and I must saw my favorite thing is there oreo cheesecake. Yummmm!

Sunday was my accepted students day at NYU and it made me even more excited for this fall (if that is even possible). I was able to tour inside the Business school and see a few residence halls. The best part of the day was definitely the view from the student center. I can't believe this is going to be home soon!

Also, I have a few ridiculously hard AP exams coming up in the next few weeks so I'll be very busy with school. I'm hoping to keep posting 3 or 4 times a week, but don't worry I will be back full time once they are over on May 8th!

~ Caroline








1 comment

  1. Photos look great, made me want to visit! It looks like you had a lovely time exploring.

    Take care
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.