Social icons

Fall Staples: The Denim Jacket

Monday, September 25, 2017

This post feels a bit ridiculous right now, given that it's been over 80 degrees the last few days, but I am so ready for fall. I've been a bit MIA here the last couple weeks, but I've been proclaiming my fall love all over Instagram

For me, summer is all about trying out trends but as fall begins I start to head back to the classics so I thought I'd start highlighting the pieces that I go back to year after year over the next couple of weeks. It might be easy to tell if you follow along with my Insta-stories, but my denim jacket has been on repeat these last few weeks. I've been pairing it with sundresses on summer-like days to stay warm in the office AC or over a light sweater on some chillier mornings. 

I haven't had a really good denim jacket (you know the stiff yet soft kind that automatically feels worn in?), so this year I was on a mission to find one that I would want to spend every day in and I definitely hit the jackpot. I tried brands like Gap, J.Crew, and J Brand but of course when you're looking for a classic jacket you've got to go back to the classic brand - Levi's. This jacket is everything I could have dreamed in a denim jacket (see above) and will likely be one of those pieces my imaginary future daughter will want to steal. Plus, an important lesson I learned is to head to the men's department if you're looking for an oversized denim jacket! 

SHOP THE POST



Denim Jacket // Jeans // Silk Blouse (similar) // Crossbody Bag (similar) // Mules (similar)


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.