Social icons

Shop: Fall Covets N.1

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Last month I showed you all my list of fall must-haves, but who just wants to wear the basics? Picking out great essentials is necessary for a wardrobe, but finding special pieces, whether trendy or unique, is the best way to make your looks pop. 

So, since I've been lacking on my 'shopping' posts recently I've vowed to start showing you all the special pieces I've been coveting in a weekly post. This week is all about plaid and texture after I was inspired by Liz Schneider's plaid coat on Sequins & Stripes earlier this week. I'm obsessed with the Madewell option above and can imagine the little bit of black lace from the top above peeping out from underneath. The rough textured sweatshirt and smooth calf hair boots also seem to be screaming 'buy me for fall' to me right now!

6 comments

  1. Love your picks! I love plaid for Fall, I definitely need to start getting a few pieces!! Great Poat! Stopping by from HCBN!

    Desiree @ Love Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love this simple graphic! Second, all of your picks are perfect! That scarf is calling my name.... ;)

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat comes in two colors, so I'm already wishing for two of everything!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine too! I'm trying to hold off on buying it until the weather gets a bit colder and I can actually wear it. Thanks so much Constance!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.