Social icons

Gift Guide: 20 Under $25

Wednesday, December 4, 2013


Since Christmas is now only three weeks away it is definitely time to get in the gift finding mode! I know I said last week I was trying to start shopping early, but I'm sensing finals and the madness they create will be pushing back some of my shopping. This month's 20 Under $25 is definitely helping me with some of my gift giving though!

I always find one of the hardest parts of holiday gift shopping are the Secret Santa exchanges with a low price limit or Yankee Swaps when you don't know who will be getting your gift. These gift exchanges are usually kept under $25, but that doesn't mean you can't pick out a great gift. 

For a Secret Santa exchange I suggest trying to personalize your gift in some way. One of my favorites is getting a friend who loves tea an initialed mug (like this one) with her favorite tea inside. Another great way of personalizing a gift is getting an initialed key chain or small piece of jewelry you know she has been eyeing!

Yankee Swaps are one of my favorite Christmas traditions and I always have fun trying to pick out the best gift. For this type of exchange it's crucial to get something many people will like. Some of the best options are books, like the Fortune Telling Birthday Book, cute to-go mugs, or gadgets like the selfie clicker. 

Good luck with all your gift giving and swapping!

~ Caroline

6 comments

  1. Love these suggestions! The Anthropologie mugs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one of those selfie clickers! Cute suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! The self-clicker is so cute! Definitely getting that for my friend who loves her selfies!

    Nicole
    lacedupsunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ideas! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Thanks for the most price-realistic options too :)
    ~Rachel
    bowsandbooks.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the initial gold mug from Anthro! Très chic!

    - Kirstin.
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.