Social icons

My Relationship With Hats

Friday, January 27, 2017

TGIF everyone! After this first week back at school and work I feel like I need both a double shot of espresso and a whole bottle of wine right now. I'm definitely ready for a weekend of brunching and making the most of the spring like weather NYC is supposedly going to have for a little bit longer. Any of you with me?

Just a quick note about this outfit... I never wear hats, so when I bought this one from Abercrombie (I promise they actually have some great stuff now!) my sister looked at me and rolled her eyes and said I'd never wear it. So of course, to prove her wrong, I pulled it out the next day to take some photos and now it is one of my favorite accessories. Nothing like a good sibling rivalry to make me finally give hats another try... 


SHOP THE POST



Abercrombie Hat // Zara Scarf (similar) // Forever 21 Sweater (similar
STS Blue Jeans (similar) // BP Necklace // Report Boots


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.