Social icons

Back To Winter

Monday, January 30, 2017

Unfortunately, winter weather is back in New York today, which means this outfit is pretty appropriate once again. After the last week of spring like temperatures I was hoping that maybe we'd seen the end of winter... but as usual I was wrong. 

You've seen this blazer at least a couple of times on the blog since I got it last year (example 1 & 2). It's one of those goes-with-everything pieces that is just as perfect for weekend shopping as it is for a meeting at work. While the olive green of the blazer is my usual pop of color in an outfit, I decided to see how it would feel with a real pop of color this time around. I'm not usually drawn towards anything orange, but when I saw this scarf in the store I couldn't put it down. Since then it's been my go-to way to brighten up any blah winter outfit!





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.