Social icons

Refresh

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The last couple weeks have had some pretty big moments - the biggest being that Monday was my last first day of school (I graduate in May!) It's crazy to think that in just a few months time everything is going to change, so for now I'm trying to make the most of school and all the fun things that come with college. 

While some people love their spring cleaning or new years resolutions, I've always felt like a new school year or semester is really the time to hit refresh on everything. New notebooks, first day of school outfits, and filled out planners are my thing. So, as part of getting ready for school this year I knew I wanted to refresh both my wardrobe and bring back some life into my hair. Last Thursday not only did I find the perfect back to school dress, but I had gorgeous balayage highlights done by Tia Martinez at Varin Salon! It's amazing how adding a few highlights to your hair can really bring it back to life! If you're in the NYC area and thinking about switching up your hair I highly recommend Tia. Also, on a totally separate note, I'm so sick of pants (and I hate tights) so I've been pretending OTK boots can pass as pants any chance I get. If you have any clever ways to avoid pants until it's warm, please send them my way :)




SHOP THE POST: Leather Jacket // Dress // OTK Boots

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.