Social icons

Off The Shoulder Sweater

Monday, December 19, 2016

My wardrobe over the summer was probably 80% off the shoulder pieces (see exhibit 1 2 & 3), so when I realized I didn't have to give up off the shoulder tops as the weather got colder I actually jumped with joy. Of course, then I happened across this sweater at Express and truly fell in love. It's probably the softest piece of clothing in my closet and such a good deal. I honestly might buy it in another color 🙈 This one is also super similar and has great colors as well!

Then, because I have a serious shopping problem, I realized that Express has amazing sweaters... I used to avoid the brand like the plague because it always seemed kind of tacky? or maybe cheap? Well either I was very wrong or they've being doing something new because there are so many pieces I want. There's both cozy pieces like this lace up sweater and fun party ready pieces like this top that may or may not be hanging in my closet soon. Even better, they're having a 50% off sale up until Christmas, so you can treat yourself to a comfy holiday outfit and not feel bad about it at all.









Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.