Social icons

Happy Holidays

Friday, December 23, 2016

As I sign off for the holiday weekend, I wanted to wish you all the happiest of holidays and a Merry Christmas if you're celebrating. I hope you're all settled in wherever you'll be spending the weekend whether with family or friends :) 

After a week crazy weeks of finals and then saying goodbye to friends who graduated early (there's too many of them leaving me!) I'm finally back at home in New England for the holidays. My family doesn't have any major plans for Christmas this year, so I'll probably be spending most of the day in cozy Christmas pajamas, most likely these ones since I surprised my mom by buying her, my sister, and I each a pair. We'll be cozying up by the fire with cookies (the ones Santa leaves behind of course) and stockings for the whole morning if not longer!



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.