Social icons

Cozy Christmas Gifts

Sunday, December 11, 2016

If you're anything like me you are SO ready to curl up in front of the fireplace in Christmas pajamas with hot chocolate (preferably this kind). My finals are so close to being finished and the only thing getting me through is knowing that cozy nights are just around the corner. Plus, the month long vacation doesn't hurt either :) 

As much as I've tried to get my holiday shopping done early this year (remember this post), there are still a few people on my list that are extra hard to shop for (If you're reading mom, I'm talking about you). Whenever I'm at a loss for what to get family members or close friends for presents I automatically resort to cozy items that I know they'll reach for all winter long. I mean who doesn't want a new pair of slippers or a super soft sweater?

If you're someone who's into giving 'experience' gifts, one of my favorite ideas giving someone a luxurious day at home. Plan a whole day of relaxing and getting into the Christmas spirit with your BFF, significant other, or yours parents. For under $50 you can bake a delicious breakfast, make gourmet hot chocolate, and watch your favorite holiday movies on Netflix in plaid pajamas. A day like this would truly be a Christmas miracle for me! 





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.