Social icons

Christmas Lace Details

Monday, December 5, 2016

After taking a quick trip to Dallas for work this weekend I came back to full out Christmas spirit in New York. The Palace Hotel with it's huge Christmas tree outside is definitely one of my favorite spots (and definitely a NYC blogger fave as well), and if you're visiting the city during the Holidays I definitely suggest stopping by to have a true Gossip Girl moment. 

When planning holiday outfits I always start with causal favorites and add some special details. Since my family holiday plans are always pretty causal adding things like lace details, heeled boots (I'm always in flat shoes), or a couple sparkly bracelets. It's really the little things that elevate a look from what you'd wear any day to class to a Christmas outfit, ya know? 




OUTFIT DETAILS: Banana Republic Sweater // Lace Cami via Marshalls // Gap Jeans // Primark Boots // Marc By Marc Jacobs Watch // Zara Peacoat



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.