Social icons

Christmas Come Down

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The after holiday slump is REAL guys. It feels like I've been on an olympic paced race these last few weeks and now everything is just over and I don't know what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for a few lazy days with lots of Netflix binging, but it always feels weird to have nothing to do when you're used to having a million things to do. 

I don't have any major New Years plans this year, so unfortunately no sparkly looks to share with your this week. Instead, today I have the one non holiday colored outfit I've worn in the last month. No matter the time of year, olive and black is a perfect combo to look pulled together and sleek. I scored this olive peacoat in stores for only $25 and have gotten a million compliments on it! Lucky for you all, it just went on sale online and is only $30! Plus, you can complete this look with this flannel button down and these otk boots, both under $30!

Hope you're all still wrapped up cozy and comfy around the fireplace (or even better the tv watching Netflix :) )!





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.