Social icons

Off The Shoulder Romper

Monday, June 20, 2016

With the beginning of summer and the start of my internship I realized that I seriously needed a break from the social media and blogging world. I always love taking pictures and writing posts, but sometimes it's nice to just live life for a while without thinking about putting on a picture worthy outfit or bringing my camera along. However, after a little more than a week detox I'm back and definitely re-inspired. 

This weekend I also picked up this adorable romper from Loft that is not only in my favorite summer style, off the shoulder, but is also the perfect day-to-night piece! I wore it all day for brunch with friends and tanning in Washington Square Park and then all I had to do was throw on a pair of chunky heels and the look was perfect for a night out. Unfortunately, the romper is sold out online, but I've linked to a few of my other favorite options below!

On another note, I've written about Caffe Dante before, but truly it's my new favorite brunch spot! Everything is so delicious and getting to sit outside looking over the painted brownstones on McDougal is the perfect place to catch up with friends. 

SHOP THE POST: Loft Romper (jumpsuit version) // Topshop sandals // Rebecca Minkoff bag // The Atelier necklace // Madewell sunglasses // Timex watch



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.