Social icons

Gloomy Day in Cambridge

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Just popping in quickly today to share a few pictures from my gloomy memorial day in Cambridge. After a week of gorgeous weather Memorial Day was a wash out, so instead of heading to the beach my mom and I headed into the city to do some shopping and exploring around Harvard Square in Cambridge. I'd only every walked around the Harvard campus in the fall (think classic New England foliage everywhere), and didn't realize just how gorgeous and green it would be in early summer. That being said, I apologize in advance for the picture overload :)

On another unrelated not - I'm just about to start my third day at work and it's been just amazing. However, getting back into full time work mode and trying to soak in everything about the projects I'm working has been draining all the energy out of me, hence the limited writing in todays post. 


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.