Social icons

Outfit: Under the Layers

Monday, April 11, 2016

I just keep hoping that one of these days spring is actually going to come back to us. This 40 degree weather still feels kind of like a cruel April fools day joke that's lasted too long. Since I have a few springy pieces I've been dying to show you guys, I'm extra angry that the weather isn't cooperating. 

Last week Tobi sent me this olive top and I can promise you know that it's probably going to be one of 'those' shirts this summer that I wear every weekend. Weather wise it definitely hasn't been warm enough to really wear out yet without a lot of layers on top, but even so I loved the way it looked with my sweater and leather jacket on top (a true transitional piece ya know?). Of course though, the best part of the top is the off the shoulder bell sleeves. Check any retailer and you'll see that the off the shoulder style is back and truly better than ever. This shirt mixes the comfort of having straps with the adorable off the shoulder style, so you don't have to worry about any mishaps. In a month or so you'll probably see me pairing this top with my favorite shorts, but for now bring on the layers. 



SHOP THE POST: Tobi top // Old Navy sweater // Zara jacket // Gap jeans // BP Nordstrom Booties // Old Navy bag
Plus, check out more from Tobi here: Dresses, SkirtsMidi + Maxi Dresses, Rompers, Crop-Tops 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.