Social icons

Sunday Night Magic

Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Monday everyone! This weekend was a pretty great one that I wish could have held on a little longer. It was NYU's Weekend on the Square (WoTS), which is our largest admitted students weekend. I went as a senior in high school and this weekend was the third time I've worked it as student admissions ambassador. WoTS is the kind of weekend that brings back all those emotions from senior year of high school, and I love getting to welcome the new class of students! I just can't believe that they'll be graduating in 2020. It weirdly makes me feel old...

After working all weekend, as fun as it is, I was in need a bit of a treat. Instead of spending the entire evening inside doing homework, I convinced one of my roommates into getting tacos with me. We tried out a new-to-us place called Lupe's on 6th Ave. Not only was the decor adorable, but my fish tacos were delicious and everything was under $15 - suffice it to say, we will be going back very soon.


Getting to sit outside with a delicious dinner as the sun was setting was truly the perfect end to the weekend. It reminded me that those magical summer nights in NYC that everyone loves so much are just around the corner. So as much as I'm not exactly prepared for this week, this weekend left me feeling all sorts of good things :)


Also, for those of you in the New York area, don't forget that this Saturday is the next Lovely Happenings event! I'll be speaking on the fashion panel, and I couldn't be more excited. I've given a few more details in my sidebar, but you can also learn more and buy tickets here


PS I'm still so in love with these Steve Madden sandals! Every time the weather is warm enough I pull them out because they are just so cute and go with everything! And really, who doesn't love tassels? Check out Steve Madden's coupon page here


SHOP THE POST: Zara top (unfortunately very old) // Madewell jeans // Steve Madden sandals // unknown sunglasses (borrowed from a friend)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.