Social icons

Plenty of Plaid

Friday, January 15, 2016

I'm headed back to New York tomorrow and I have to say as much as I am ready to be back, I'm definitely going to miss being at home. Between the beautiful weather, puppies, friends, and family there really is a lot to miss.

Since I barely get to see them the rest of the year I've been spending plenty of time this break with my friends from high school. We all go to different schools, so the time we get to spend together is especially precious. Even though we talk on a weekly basis (if not more) there is nothing like actually being together. One thing that my friends (both at home and at school) are used to is being asked to take pictures of me for my blog, but they are definitely not used to being in them. Luckily, even with the freezing weather, these two agreed to let me set up a fun shoot before we all head in different directions for the next few months. 

Being home in New England has definitely been influencing my style. I honestly wear either a plaid top, coat, or scarf everyday and only change out of my Sperry boots to put on the Uggs I wear around my house (guilty...). I'm sure I'll be back to the sleek black looks the moment I get back to the city, but for now I'm embracing the plaid and wearing all my bright pieces :)

Plus, just another reminder that Peachy Keen's new name, When & Wear, as well as the new design will be live Monday morning! Don't forget to stop by www.whenwear.com and see all the changes!

Can we just talk about how translucent I am??? Definitely in need of a little sun #countdowntosummer
MY OUTFIT: Gap jacket (similar) // Primark scarf // Gap jeans // J.Crew sweater // Sperry boots (this year's version) // KJP bracelets
KATHERINE + CHLOE OUTFITS: J.Crew plaid coat (similar) // Jack Wills red coat // LL Bean boots // Hunter boots


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.